The Pros and Cons of Buying Facebook Likes and Followers
There are two sides to everything, especially the controversial “Buy Facebook Likes” market. We’ve been using and testing these services for over a year, and we’ve become very familiar with both the Advantages and Disadvantages of buying Facebook likes. Below, you’ll find our detailed list of Pros and Cons. Read them well, and decide for yourself if these services are right for you.
I am going to try and explain why it is good to have more Facebook followers. It’s a really important topic because everybody has different opinions on this issue, and they all think that there are very strong reasons why it’s good or bad to do so.
- Having more Facebook likes and followers is good. Having more Facebook friends makes you feel better about yourself, and it also makes other people think highly of you.
- Having a lot of friends is extremely important in today’s society, and having many friends is a sign that you are well-liked by other people.
- It could be said that having more Facebook likes or followers increases your self-esteem. This is because you are taking into account other people’s views and opinions of yourself, rather than just your own.
- It’s good to have more Facebook followers and likes because it gives you the opportunity to express yourself and be heard by others who are interested in what you say. If no one is listening, then there is not much point in saying anything.
- Most importantly, it gives your brand a certain level of Social Proof that seems necessary for online business and even brick and mortar stores today in the interconnected world we live in.
But maybe it is not such a good idea to have too many Facebook friends. If you have more than 10,000 friends on Facebook, for instance, people begin to think that you are just looking to get as many ‘likes’ or comments on your posts and photos.
- Also, if you have too many Facebook friends, it might be difficult to keep up with your real-life friendships. You may begin to neglect your family and fail to spend enough time with them.
- If you have more than 10,000 Facebook friends, it might also appear that you are trying to become famous. It is not really a good thing if people feel that you are just looking for attention.
- Having more Facebook friends might also lead to you getting into arguments and fights with people. You never know what your friends will think of something that you share on Facebook.
- People with large followings on their accounts usually feel pressured to keep up a certain persona which can lead to isolation from real relationships and unhappiness.
- If we then look at the opinion of a psychologist they will tell us that having large followings on your accounts creates an obsession with being liked and this can lead to depression.