Have questions for suppliers?
Check out our master Q&A list and Find your answers!
Yup, it's really possible! You can buy Facebook Likes for your pages or your posts, along with other services like followers and comments. There are plans to buy just a few hundred or a thousand Likes, or even millions.
No, almost certainly not. It would be very hard to tell that some Likes were bought. If someone is watching closely they may notice a lot of Likes appearing quickly, but the easy solution for that is to buy Likes that will come gradually.
Bought Facebook Likes are practically always fake, in the sense that they're generated by bots or clickfarms. But that's ok because they serve the same purpose, and people won't be able to tell how they got there.
Unfortunately no, you won't be able to make money directly from buying Facebook Likes. They will help you become more popular, however, so that should help you generate more revenue in the long run.
It depends on the quality of the Likes you buy. In general, you can get 1,000 Likes for around $20 at the least to $35 at the most, depending on who you go with. If you find a provider offering extremely cheap views, beware because they might be a scammer.
Not usually. Most of the time when you order a particular service, that's all you'll get. If you want those other social signals, you'll have to buy them specifically. That's usually a good idea, because it makes the service look more natural.
This really depends on whether or not you have a strong marketing campaign to go along with your Likes. Your bought Likes will attract more attention and followers, and if people like what they see they'll stick around for more. The increase in rank you get will help you get more attention in a variety of ways, but it's up to you to put out strong content that people will want to see.
It's simple! Just submit your own comments on our review of that provider, or send us a message if we haven't yet reviewed the company you used.
There are a lot of benefits that come from buying Facebook likes. Purchasing high-quality Facebook likes will boost your social proof and help you kickstart your post or fan page. There are other reasons why buying Facebook likes is a great marketing investment:
- Gain a lot of Facebook likes fast for an affordable price
- Boost your social credibility
- Enhance the visibility of your posts
- Build an authoritative presence on the platform
- Encourage others to organically engage with your posts
- Look more popular on Facebook
Buying Facebook likes is a great way to spur organic engagement. If you want to learn more about the benefits of buying Facebook likes, read our Pros and Cons section above.
Indeed, you can. You can buy Facebook likes by following these simple steps:
- Find a reputable provider
- Choose one of their packages
- Place the order
- Wait for the delivery to be processed
- Start receiving Facebook likes
- Finish receiving Facebook likes
- Enjoy your new batch of Facebook likes
See? There’s nothing complicated about buying Facebook likes. You just need to make sure to find a reliable Facebook provider that won’t trick you or otherwise get you into trouble.
There is a vast range of methods that providers use to deliver Facebook likes. The following are among the most common ones used in the industry today:
- Bot likes: With this method, the provider uses inactive accounts to like your post/page. You won’t receive any additional engagement and there is no chance for the likers to become permanent followers. This is a common, yet risky, method that can put your account and reputation at stake.
- Organic-looking likes: This method relies on organically-driven Facebook likes that are delivered from real and active Facebook profiles. This method is usually more expensive than the fake/bot likes method but is also more valuable. Those who do the liking have real profiles with full bios, profile feeds, and followers of their own.
- Reward likes: With the reward-mode method, the providers usually set some kind of competition that requires the users to like your post in order to win rewards, prizes, gift items, or receive Facebook likes of their own. This is an unpredictable method because you can never know when or if the desired number of likes will be achieved.
- Promotion likes: The provider creates an entire marketing plan revolving around your Facebook post/page and promotes it on their social networks with a strong CTA that encourages organic users to likes your post/page. Out of all the methods, this is the most natural way of receiving Facebook likes.
That depends. Whether or not you lose the likes you purchased can depend on several factors:
- Different quality of services: Quality providers that deliver organic Facebook likes usually have a retention guarantee that protects the endurance of their Facebook likes. Low-quality providers offer fake Facebook likes that have no retention guarantee and can drop at any time.
- Organic loss of likes: You also have to realize that regardless of whether you buy Facebook likes or not, you’re going to experience a dip in your Facebook likes. Keep in mind that the organic fluctuations will happen whether you buy Facebook likes or not.
A great way to be able to distinguish the quality providers from the scammers is by the retention guarantee. Low-quality providers avoid providing such guarantees and will not offer any significant customer protection guarantees. Always opt to collaborate with a company that guarantees the endurance of their Facebook likes.
It sure does. Buying Facebook likes is a well-established practice that has helped a lot of professionals kickstart their campaigns and improve the organic growth of their Facebook profiles.
Once again, that depends on the provider you choose to do business with. We mentioned before that different providers use different methods of delivering their Facebook likes. What that means is that there is the possibility for you to purchase both real and fake Facebook likes.
No, buying Facebook likes is not a scam. The process of buying Facebook likes is completely legitimate. However, as it is with every industry, there are scammers that only want to deceive you into purchasing their services. You must follow up on the clues and learn how to spot the scammers. Be careful, though. While there are those who obviously lack credibility, there are also those providers who seem reliable but are in fact scammers.
One of the best ways to learn how to distinguish the scammers from the quality providers is to read extensive and informative reviews, such as those above.
This is not a very probable scenario. We have yet to encounter a situation where the provider has removed the social signals after delivering them. We don’t see what kind of motive the provider would have to do that. You can always experience a sudden drop of likes due to natural fluctuations or if Facebook is doing a cleanup of inactive Facebook accounts on the platform.
Don't see your question here?
Still have questions? Contact Us with any questions, feedback, or reviews and we’ll get back to you soon!