The Oldest Guide on Buying Facebook Likes for Posts, Profiles, and Comments!
Don’t buy Facebook likes without reading reviews beforehand. Since we started reviewing sites that sell Facebook likes, we’ve wanted to understand how buying Facebook likes works, and how to rank the best providers.
We’ve thoroughly tested hundreds of websites since 2013, and once you filter out all the scammers and re-sellers, there really aren’t that many legitimate, safe, and real websites to buy real Facebook likes. If you aren’t interested in delving into all the details, we’ll not take anymore of your time – enjoy our Top 5 List of the best sites to buy Facebook Likes, based on 15 real factors.
BuyLikesReview is a free and independent review website funded by our advertising fees, often in the form of guest posts, referral fees, counseling, and others. Our reviews aren’t affected by any of the websites we list, and we source our information inside each in-depth review. If you’d like to be reviewed and join the list, feel free to reach out, today!
Top 5 Best Sites To Buy Facebook Likes
Per 5,000 views
Per 5,000 views
Per 5,000 views
Per 5,000 views
Per 5,000 views
Why buy Facebook likes?
It starts with simple psychology. If you come across an account with a handful of likes, you’ll likely move along. When you have a following, people will be inclined to learn more about your page
So, should you buy Facebook likes?
To help you make an informed decision, we’ve listed some of the Pros and Cons of Buying Facebook Likes. Read through this list and decide for yourself if buying likes is something you’d like to pursue.
Buying Likes is a way to give your Facebook Fan Page a big, initial boost. Within days, you’ll have the social proof needed to attract new, organic followers.
However, that’s not the entire solution.
Once you’ve established your fan base, you’ll need to do some marketing and engage your fans daily. Our guides will assist you with these tasks. It’s not as hard as you’d think, and it gets easier as your number of fans grows.
Engaging your Facebook Fans
Engagement is crucial for long-term success. This is what keeps your fans happy, and what persuades them to become an active part of your online community.
The overall popularity of your page is largely determined by engagement. Facebook looks at how often your fans comment, share, and “like” your individual posts. The more popular that your page becomes, the harder Facebook works to help you promote your content to your audience.
We’ve compiled a simple guide to help you engage your Facebook Fans the right way. Refine your engagement practices to build an active fan base, and Facebook will reward you with greater visibility across the platform.
How to Really Market your Fan Page to Get More Facebook Likes
Once you’ve given your Facebook Fan Page a boost in Likes, that’s when the afterburners kick in. Marketing is where the magic happens, and it’s much easier with strengthened credibility. It doesn’t take months or even weeks – You can actually start attracting real fans, clients, and customers to your Fan Page and start making more money in just a few days (or hours), using the easy and highly effective technique we’ve used for our Fan Pages. Check it out. It’s well worth the 5-10 minute read.
The Pros and Cons of Buying Facebook likes
There are two sides to everything, especially the controversial “Buy Facebook likes” market. We’ve been using and testing these services for over a year, and we’ve become very familiar with both the Advantages and Disadvantages of buying Facebook likes. Below, you’ll find our detailed list of Pros and Cons. Read them well, and decide for yourself if these services are right for you.
- Kick-Start A Business’s Facebook Page: Instead of starting from zero, you can start from a few hundred to a few thousand Facebook Likes to quickly get things in gear.
- Strengthen Your Social Credibility: To put this in simpler terms, you’ll look more reputable so people are more likely to take you seriously, like your page and/or do business with you. The more Likes and Followers you have, the more social credibility you have.
- More Effective Marketing Campaigns: Your internet ad campaigns will be visibly more effective. It’s true. Looking more reputable (as mentioned above) will make Internet marketing campaigns, both on and off social networks, more effective.
- Increase Online Sales and Conversions: We often see increase of an average of 20% in online sales and conversions, when bought likes are combined with a solid digital marketing campaign. Specifically, we saw the best results if you have Social Widgets or counters on your website.
- Increase Natural Facebook Likes: We typically see an average increase of natural Facebook Likes by 40%. This again, is part of the whole ‘Social Credibility’ benefit but we thought it would be important to mention this dramatic boost in organic likes.
- Not Real People: The Likes/Fans you’ll get are not coming from real people. They are usually inactive accounts. Any company that claims that their Buy Facebook Like service delivers real likes is almost certainly lying and should not be trusted.
- Not A Complete Solution: These services only provide a boost for your marketing campaigns — they won’t do everything for you. You still need to market and engage your fans to achieve success.
- Decreased Ratio of Real Activity: While you’ll get an overall increase in activity on your page, a higher portion of that will be inactive. If you buy Facebook followers, you’ll decrease the ratio of active fans.
- Somewhat Frowned Upon: Buying Facebook Likes isn’t exactly the most publicly acceptable practice, so you’ll have to keep things on the down low if you do it.
- Scams Are Everywhere: Always read reviews before ordering and avoid newer and cheaper providers, as they will usually offer very low quality results. Check our test results before making a purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Is it really possible to buy Facebook Likes?
Yup, it’s really possible! You can buy Facebook Likes for your pages or your posts, along with other services like followers and comments. There are plans to buy just a few hundred or a thousand Likes, or even millions.
Are bought Facebook likes real or fake?
Bought Facebook Likes are practically always fake, in the sense that they’re generated by bots or clickfarms. But that’s ok because they serve the same purpose, and people won’t be able to tell how they got there.
How much should Facebook likes cost?
It depends on the quality of the Likes you buy. In general, you can get 1,000 Likes for around $20 at the least to $35 at the most, depending on who you go with. If you find a provider offering extremely cheap views, beware because they might be a scammer.
Will you gain followers, clicks, or sales when you buy Facebook likes?
This really depends on whether or not you have a strong marketing campaign to go along with your Likes. Your bought Likes will attract more attention and followers, and if people like what they see they’ll stick around for more. The increase in rank you get will help you get more attention in a variety of ways, but it’s up to you to put out strong content that people will want to see.
Why should I buy Facebook likes?
There are a lot of benefits that come from buying Facebook likes. Purchasing high-quality Facebook likes will boost your social proof and help you kickstart your post or fan page. There are other reasons why buying Facebook likes is a great marketing investment:
– Gain a lot of Facebook likes fast for an affordable price
– Boost your social credibility
– Enhance the visibility of your posts
– Build an authoritative presence on the platform
– Encourage others to organically engage with your posts
– Look more popular on Facebook
Buying Facebook likes is a great way to spur organic engagement. If you want to learn more about the benefits of buying Facebook likes, read our Pros and Cons section above.
How does buying Facebook likes work?
There is a vast range of methods that providers use to deliver Facebook likes. The following are among the most common ones used in the industry today:
– Bot likes: With this method, the provider uses inactive accounts to like your post/page. You won’t receive any additional engagement and there is no chance for the likers to become permanent followers. This is a common, yet risky, method that can put your account and reputation at stake.
– Organic-looking likes: This method relies on organically-driven Facebook likes that are delivered from real and active Facebook profiles. This method is usually more expensive than the fake/bot likes method but is also more valuable. Those who do the liking have real profiles with full bios, profile feeds, and followers of their own.
– Reward likes: With the reward-mode method, the providers usually set some kind of competition that requires the users to like your post in order to win rewards, prizes, gift items, or receive Facebook likes of their own. This is an unpredictable method because you can never know when or if the desired number of likes will be achieved.
– Promotion likes: The provider creates an entire marketing plan revolving around your Facebook post/page and promotes it on their social networks with a strong CTA that encourages organic users to likes your post/page. Out of all the methods, this is the most natural way of receiving Facebook likes.
Does buying Facebook likes really work?
It sure does. Buying Facebook likes is a well-established practice that has helped a lot of professionals kickstart their campaigns and improve the organic growth of their Facebook profiles.
Is buying Facebook likes a scam?
No, buying Facebook likes is not a scam. The process of buying Facebook likes is completely legitimate. However, as it is with every industry, there are scammers that only want to deceive you into purchasing their services. You must follow up on the clues and learn how to spot the scammers. Be careful, though. While there are those who obviously lack credibility, there are also those providers who seem reliable but are in fact scammers.
One of the best ways to learn how to distinguish the scammers from the quality providers is to read extensive and informative reviews, such as those above.
Is it illegal to buy Facebook likes?
Can other people tell if you buy Facebook Likes?
No, almost certainly not. It would be very hard to tell that some Likes were bought. If someone is watching closely they may notice a lot of Likes appearing quickly, but the easy solution for that is to buy Likes that will come gradually.
Can you make money from buying Facebook likes?
Unfortunately no, you won’t be able to make money directly from buying Facebook Likes. They will help you become more popular, however, so that should help you generate more revenue in the long run.
Will you get likes, dislikes, or comments when you buy Facebook likes?
Not usually. Most of the time when you order a particular service, that’s all you’ll get. If you want those other social signals, you’ll have to buy them specifically. That’s usually a good idea, because it makes the service look more natural.
How can I share my Facebook likes buying experience?
It’s simple! Just submit your own comments on our review of that provider, or send us a message if we haven’t yet reviewed the company you used.
Can you really buy Facebook likes?
Indeed, you can. You can buy Facebook likes by following these simple steps:
– Find a reputable provider
– Choose one of their packages
– Place the order
– Wait for the delivery to be processed
– Start receiving Facebook likes
– Finish receiving Facebook likes
– Enjoy your new batch of Facebook likes
See? There’s nothing complicated about buying Facebook likes. You just need to make sure to find a reliable Facebook provider that won’t trick you or otherwise get you into trouble.
Are the likes that I buy going to unlike my post?
That depends. Whether or not you lose the likes you purchased can depend on several factors:
– Different quality of services: Quality providers that deliver organic Facebook likes usually have a retention guarantee that protects the endurance of their Facebook likes. Low-quality providers offer fake Facebook likes that have no retention guarantee and can drop at any time.
– Organic loss of likes: You also have to realize that regardless of whether you buy Facebook likes or not, you’re going to experience a dip in your Facebook likes. Keep in mind that the organic fluctuations will happen whether you buy Facebook likes or not.
A great way to be able to distinguish the quality providers from the scammers is by the retention guarantee. Low-quality providers avoid providing such guarantees and will not offer any significant customer protection guarantees. Always opt to collaborate with a company that guarantees the endurance of their Facebook likes.
Am I going to buy real or fake Facebook likes?
Once again, that depends on the provider you choose to do business with. We mentioned before that different providers use different methods of delivering their Facebook likes. What that means is that there is the possibility for you to purchase both real and fake Facebook likes.
Is buying Facebook likes safe?
Can a company remove Facebook likes after delivering them?
This is not a very probable scenario. We have yet to encounter a situation where the provider has removed the social signals after delivering them. We don’t see what kind of motive the provider would have to do that. You can always experience a sudden drop of likes due to natural fluctuations or if Facebook is doing a cleanup of inactive Facebook accounts on the platform.
DON’T SEE YOUR QUESTION HERE?
Still have questions? Contact Us with any questions, feedback, or reviews and we’ll get back to you soon!
Facebook Likes Reviews – Real, Safe Websites to Buy Facebook Likes
The absolute best top-charting site across the board is still BCFL. They have continued to prove themselves as a reliable source of real Facebook Likes on both posts and pages. We first bought their followers on their first site, before they moved domains to BCIF, due to technical issues.
The problem they faced years back was a business-side one, not a problem with their actual Facebook Posts and Likes, and they continued to send Facebook Likes as they rebuild their site and relaunched it on the new domain.
The original tests for Facebook Likes have still held up over all this time, making them one of the best, most stable vendors available online today. Sure, there are many cheaper options available online. However, if you reliably want the best, most solid, then look no further.
The details on each account are as real as the accounts themselves. Each one has a profile and active history, and each account also has its own batch of followers, although realistic amounts, not in the tens of thousands – a common mistake in this industry, which leads to droppins from even the closest competitors.
MediaMister has been in the industry since it’s inception, and honestly, the only little detail that gets them in the #2 slot is their slightly higher price. They do support a bigger support staff and a wider range of products, so they have a mild overhead problem, but that is reflected in the price.
Nonetheless, their services have never failed to deliver the highest quality of Facebook Likes and Followers, getting them this highly esteemed rank of #2 best overall site to buy Facebook likes.
Their likes also last years at a time, both on Facebook posts and Facebook pages. This shouldn’t be shocking for those who remember them though. It’s mostly the newer players with fancy websites that offer shoddy websites that suffer from dropped likes.
The accounts that deliver the Facebook likes are very real, very safe, and very reliable. They all are real accounts with real Facebook profile pictures, bios, and activity. They also wont’ give other users suspect thoughts about the veracity of your likes!
These guys fell off over the past two years. One might say they are even down bad. Indeed, in their former years of glory, they reliably delivered and there were minimal complaints about the brand and website.
Now, everything has slowly drifted downwards. Sadly, there isn’t much to say or do about it now. They have a lot of redeeming to do, and a lot of improvements to make. The odds of them managing to do this for the community is quite low, sadly – for us all.
The biggest complaints with them is the post-delivery dropping of Facebook Likes. It’s the worst kind of pain when you get lots of likes and then suddenly, months later even, they all disappear.
We can’t imagine the awkward conversations that must have happened from all the marketing companies that relied on their services only for their clients to wake up one day with their worst nightmare. The marketing company went with what was a cheap site!
Looking for great resources to help you build your brand? Look no further.
We walk the walk here, but that doesn’t mean we don’t love to talk the talk.